Whether your vehicles are for personal or business use, we can offer
you liability and physical damage protection.
The State of California requires drivers to carry minimum auto liability
coverage (or post a bond) and provide proof of insurance before licensing your vehicle or renewing your driver's license.
If you are caught driving without insurance, you may have to pay a fine and your driver's license may be suspended.
There are many different types of auto insurance options available. Numerous discounts
are available for personal auto policies, including- good driver, good student, hybrid vehicles, specific professionals,educational
background, if your home is also insured with the same company, multiple autos in the household.
Below is a list of some auto insurance coverage options.
- Bodily Injury Liability - Pays for injury to others when you are at fault in an auto accident.
- Property Damage Liability - Pays for damage to other's property
when you are at fault in an auto accident.
Motorist- Coverage for you and your passengers if the at fault driver of the other vehicle is not insured
or is underinsured.
- Medical Payments
- Pays for your own or your passenger's medical expenses regardless of fault.
- Comprehensive - Pays for damage to your own vehicle "other than accidents" such as from fire,
- Collision - Pays
for damage to your own vehicle from an accident.
addition to basic auto insurance, you may want to consider these coverage options for added protection to your vehicle:
- Emergency roadside assistance and towing service
- Rental car reimbursement
- Customized equipment (example includes special rims)